Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Attention! Attention! I've joined the blogosphere!

Welcome! I'm so excited to start blogging! I have a love for all things beautiful. Especially fashion! Today Spring is in the air in Montana. I'm getting very antsy for long hikes at Rock Creek(A beautiful river 20 minutes from our house). Bike riding in the city, stopping at the farmers market for fresh local produce & goodies. Picnics with my boyfriend(Donovan). Planting a garden. And of course dresses! Talk to you soon:)! xoxo



3 comments:

  1. I have a baby blog too and I looks like I am your first follower! You can find me http://repurposehistory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for following! I'm following you as well:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Please follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...