Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cassie's Bridal Shower!

Hello followers! I'm sorry I haven't been very active in the blog scene. I hope to become more active since I just finished my latest project, my dear friend Cassie's Bridal Shower. It was a wonderful party! I posted invitations a few weeks back(the button ones). We had planned on having it in my backyard/garden but the weather wasn't into the idea. So we decided to bring it indoors with fake grass, picket fences, & planted flowers galore! At first I was really bummed out because my vision was an outdoor garden/high tea party. The details came together last minute & were truly wonderful! Cassie's future Mother in Law Sonja made all of the baked goods. Button, butterfly & white tulip cookies, apple huckleberry tarts(the most amazing thing I've ever tasted), & scones! We played "Guess the tea?", I filled my antique teacups with different types of tea & the guests had to guess each one. We gave away a few different prizes for game winners: Gardening kit, garden hand repair kit, trimmers & gardening gloves, tea scented foot lotion with cozy socks. For favors I gave vintage cups with hand stamped envelopes filled with different types of flower seeds, & tea! Enjoy the photos! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...