Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coachella Fashion 2012

I've always dreamt of going to Coachella, wearing amazing vintage clothing & letting my hair flow while dancing the night away! Unfortunately, between me being incredibly busy renovating Rose & multiple photo shoots, I couldn't wing it. I'm not too bitter because I was able to watch Radiohead & Bon Iver live via YouTube & admire all of the amazing outfits on Instagram. Many thanks to Free PeopleThreadsence & Natalie Off Duty for 
being the best "Instagrammers", ever!

Here's a few of my favorite looks! 


Tip: Pair a maxi dress with ankles boots! 


Favorite trend: High rise denim cut offs! 

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful people and beautiful looks! Love this post.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see Dree Hemingway's outfit until this post. SO in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't her look the best?! I want a matching skirt/bandeau so bad!

      XO

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...