Monday, February 13, 2012

Sponsor Love - February

Meet my lovely sponsors! 



"Hi! My name is Megan, and I live in Atlanta, Ga. You may know me from MeganLeefer Vintage! If I don't begin everyday with a cup of coffee and some great music, my whole day is thrown off. I enjoy travelling, which is wonderful because the best vintage clothes are found when I least expect it!"

SHOP  FACEBOOK  BLOG  


"I'm Tia and my friends call me T!  I enjoy blogging about everything in my life including cooking, running and crafting! I spend my time creating, thrifting and laughing:) Have a Happy Day! Love, T"



"Built on a love for vintage and retro inspired fashions, Wear the Canvas is an online clothing and accessories retailer that aims to provide a fun space for learning and sharing."



"Hi yall! I'm leah from Sookie Says blog! I'm obsessed with vintage and play around with a needle and thread in my free time.  Suds in the Bucket is my etsy shop that has all kinds of vintage treasures i find here in the South! My blog is a lifestyle blog where I share outfit posts, DIYS, my fave music, food ideas, etc etc! Please stop by and stay awhile:)"



"Hello! I'm Alice and I live in Texas. I blog at Little Llama where I share my love for vintage, crafts, dresses and baking. When I'm not studying for school, I knit and crochet for my shop Little Llama Knits and photograph memories for other people."



"Hi! I'm Nicole, from the Pussycat Vintage shop and blog! I'm a mama to an 11 year old with an afro, my two dogs Waffles & Bacon and girlfriend to my handsome boyfriend Gray. I work full-time in accounting and run my shop and blog with any spare time I have. My shop offers high quality vintage clothes and accessories for men and women. My blog is a potpourri of fashion, motherhood, outfit post, shop updates, art, home inspiration and whatever else strikes my fancy for the day.  You'll always find a little bit of everything. Drop by and say hello, I'd love to meet you!"



"Hi guys! I'm Kristen Lynn from Those Sunny Days. I'm a tattooed lady who loves lace, dresses, food, adventures, crafts, and animals. I started my lifestyle blog as a way to document the hurdles I jump over while I stumble on some pebbles along the way. I share outfits and fashion, recipes for all, DIY, adventures, and inspiration. I hope you join for the ride!"



"Hello Threadesque readers! My name is Jess and I am the proprietress of a vintage shop and blog, both named Scarlet Begonia Vintage. I love collecting vintage cameras and taxidermy. Oh, and I can never pass up a good bargain!"



"My name is Amber Branconier I am a Canadian girl, soon to be Mrs., coffee drinker, and sinner saved by grace. I blog about life... unscripted where I share diy's, recipes and faith. Starting in February there will be a series on my blog about weddings and marriage since that is the season of life I am heading into right now. I would love to have you stop by! I also have a little etsy shop, owls&lilies where I sell some of my crafted goodies."



"Hi there! I'm Beckie of Beckie Explains it All, a blog where you can read about the events of my life that pertain to many different topics. A friend of mine once said to me "You would never know that you like the things you like just by looking at you." I happen to agree with that statement and embrace it fully! In real life I am a shy, slightly geeky, homebody, but on my blog you can see that there is much going on beneath the surface. I like to keep people guessing. ; ] In my large amounts of free time, I make and sell jewelry on Etsy. It started as a way to make money and still be home to take care of my little old lady dog, but I'm loving it more every day and I hope to turn it into a successful business. Should you check out my shop and/or blog, many thanks to you!"



"Hi! My name is Kristin Banchero (Ban-Care-o) over at A View from the Baobab Trees. I am really thrilled to be doing this sponsorship and thankful Sam included me on her wonderful blog!  I have been sporadically blogging since 2008, but 2012 marks my first real attempt at more serious blogging. I recently graduated from college and moved to a new place with new people. Because the job market is so bad and I don’t know many people, I’ve discovered that I have time that I haven’t had for years! Blogging, for me, is a way to be socially, intellectually and creatively engaged and I hope in time my blog will grow! For now, A View from the Baobab Trees is where I write about my occasional kitchen (ms?) adventures, sources of inspiration, ideas and everyday anecdotes and reflections. I hope to expand with DIYs soon!"



"Hi Everyone! My name is Katie and I started my blog to share my ideas and projects, when it comes to crafting and decorating. I love making things and sharing them and especially love talking to other artists and crafters. I'm inspired by vintage finds, retro designs, the 40's and 50' eras, and other bloggers. I do craft tutorials, I review products, and I also have two daily series called Mini Collection Monday, and Special Sunday Etsy Picks. I hope you stop by and enjoy your stay ( also you will see a lot of pictures of my side kick in crafty crime.. my doggie)!"





"Hi I'm Suki and my blog The Owl Club is a little space to reflect upon and record the creative, crafty side of my life and to share and find creative inspiration and friends. I love collage, sewing, making & wearing pinback badges (you can buy them in my shop), using recycled/vintage/salvaged materials, cooking and anything to do with owls!"


BLOG  TWITTER  SHOP  FACEBOOK  PINTEREST


"My name is Amanda, I'm the mother to two wild little girls, Evelyn & Flora. Motherhood has taught me that childhood is a time of curiosity and fun. Jumping on the bed, coloring on the walls and dancing around to one's own beat is the energy and philosophy behind Folklure.  I spend my days dancing with my girls, browsing antique shops, knitting and blogging about motherhood and the goodies I find along the way."




"I am 25. I live in Denver, CO. I love artichokes. My humor is very crass. I prefer mountains to beaches. I flatulate in front of my husband. I still like seeing shows @ dive bars on a Friday night. I’ve tried to ditch coffee. I can’t. I’m horrible at calling people back. Horrible. I cry at the drop of a hat. I also yell a lot. (Did I mention that Burley is a real trooper?) (PS - Want to be my friend?) I am passionate about the things I love. I have a hard time with religion. I love and follow Christ. Kristen Wiig is my absolute hero. Thriftary is a lifestyle blog that I love and nurture. I post about everything from bad hair days, to sewing my own clothes, to decorating my kick a** loft, to cooking really healthy and unhealthy things... and the list goes on. Do More. Use Less. That's how I roll. You should stop by sometime!"




8 comments:

  1. What gorgeous, lovely bloggers! I can't wait to browse more of their blogs & shops!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Sam. Can't wait to check out all the other sponsors! They look awesome! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to meet all these fabulous women and fellow sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for including me! I'm excited to check out all your other sponsors this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a great group of sponsors! I'm going to go read some of their blogs right now!
    -Nicole
    Check out my giveaway on my blog!
    Knit, Nicole, Knit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Except for the wonderul Suki these are all new to me, I can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to hop over and check out these other fabulous ladies' blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good gracious! Blogger hates me sometimes and won't show me all the updates of the blogs I read. Sooo I didn't see this until now. This is a great write-up though. You did a great job and I am so happy to have been able to sponsor you! (Even though it was for free this month) ; ]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...