Monday, June 18, 2012

CURRENT OBSESSION: Cathrineholm





With our move to Chicago quickly approaching, my spare time has been spent searching for design inspiration for our new place! I've been incredibly inspired by Cathrineholm bowls and cookware. I would love to have a collection of bowls in shades of red, blue, yellow and green to put in our white built-ins or even just a single yellow bowl for the middle of our dining room table! 

Sadly, I've never been lucky enough to find any Cathrineholm while vintage shopping. Have you? If so, I would love to hear 
about your finds! 

9 comments:

  1. Man oh man. I've been obsessed with cathrineholm for years and I always cross my fingers whenever I go in to a thrift store. No luck so far. If I could find only one blue bowl I would be so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us! Good luck darling! :)

      Delete
  2. ooo those ARE lovely. I'll be keeping my eye out too. I need to learn how to better incorporate bright colors into my decorating and also my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! :)

      Color can be challenging but I sure do love it!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Cathrinholm! Before my Mum or I knew what it was, we bought a casserole dish of it and sold it for £5 at a fair :( We also see the man who bought it off us for so cheap fully knowing it was worth a lot more and wish terrible things on him, haha XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO WAY?!?!?!?!! I'm so bummed to hear that:(.

      Delete
  4. Great.. Now I'm going to be obsessed with this haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree! i'm always on the hunt for these dishes when thrifting- no luck yet but i'm still looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these dishes! so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...