Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wide Open Fields





Hi lovelies! So sorry it's been so long. During our apartment hunting trip in Chicago, I became extremely sick & ended up in the hospital for a week. After two weeks of rest, I'm feeling MUCH better & happy to be in Michigan with my family! 

Yesterday my little sister, Mariah, & fiance, Donovan, drove Rose (our 1962 Garway camper that's been renovated into a vintage shop on wheels) to the middle of the country. We parked down on a dirt road in front of a beautiful open field, threw on a few of our favorite RoseVintage frocks & Dono snapped photos! 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Where are your shoes from?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Glad you are feeling better and glad you are back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will live and die in my swedish hasbeens! I would do anything for them! Aha!

    You both look lovely!

    Jess
    timefortea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swedish Hasbeens are the greatest!

      Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  5. Just wanted you to know I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, it will be on my blog tomorrow ( http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/). I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's so nice of you! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you're all better;) love your dress pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...