Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RoseVintage Shoot

Check out the lovely photos from our RoseVintage shoot!

Photographed by Cluney Photography
Modeled by Melissa Gee & Brooke Raunig 





















I was inspired by the forest & the 60's. While describing my concept to Mark, I said "think vintage woodsy meets bohemian color pop girl". I also have always dreamt of creating a living room setting in the middle of the woods. So, I brought two of our dinning room chairs, our antique lamp, a basket full of quilts, a painting from our living room & a rolling rack full of RoseVintage goodies! We used silk scarfs as headbands in every shot, I guess you could say it's like my signature! 




Location: The Rattlesnake National Forest, pure perfection!


 

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures they really make me fell in the old years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...