Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Saturday!


I was so happy to wake up to find out that another 
treasury I created made it to the front page of Etsy! 
This is only the second treasury of mine to be featured. 
I feel incredibly thankful to know that all of my hard work 
is starting to pay off! November was an amazing month for RoseVintage
I was really nervous because I actually quit 
my job at a children's store, here in Missoula to fully
 invest myself in my own projects. Now I can take a deep
 breath & relax, I know my decision was a great one!

See What Should I Buy My Fiance, HERE

This treasury was created while looking for gifts 
for my fiance, Donovan. He's really challenging 
to buy for because he has everything. 
The stuff that he wants are things 
that I could never buy.. like 
more snowmobiles & tech stuff.
I found some great handmade 
gifts for him on Etsy! 

4 comments:

  1. YEAH - Congratulations on making the Etsy FP with your gorgeous treasury! Thank you so much for including my Hoop Art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Donovan doesn't read this ;) I love all your finds.. that antler ring is B.A. but the flask is my fave... though I'd probably get more use out of it than my man haha!(oopsie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you're hilarious! I love the flask too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...