Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Threadesque readers! I'm Nicole from Pussycat Vintage! I was over the moon when Miss Samantha asked me to do a guest post on the best holiday of the year! What an honor! I know that we are all busy enjoying this magical day so I promise to keep it quick. I just want to share with you a few of my favorite things I've enjoyed about Christmas this year. I hope that you and your families are have an amazing holiday together and enjoying this special time of year! Lots of love from our family to yours!
1. Family - I would be nothing with out these amazing people. They are always there for me and the most important people in my life!
2. Logan - His dad and I rotate holidays and this year he is all mine! Love having him all to myself this year. He's my everything!
3. Christmas Tree - Cutting down our own, which has become our family tradition.
4. Holiday Party - Being a part of this amazing holiday party on the Adalou Blog! Giveaways are still open!!
5. The Elf - Finding this little guy and adding him to our collection to put on the tree every year.
6. Cookies - Christmas just isn't complete with out baking batches and batches of cookies!
7. Pups - So thankful that these two cuties are around to share the holidays with.
8. Crafts - Logan and I decided to take on a few Christmas crafts this year and had a ton of fun! Here are the ones we did.