Saturday, December 24, 2011

GUEST POST SUNDAY - Pussycat Vintage


GUEST POST SUNDAY

Merry Christmas! I'm so excited to be drinking a cup of peppermint hot cocoa while introducing you to a new found love of mine! She's the gorgeous face behind one of my favorite blogs & vintage shops! 


Meet Nicole
from

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Threadesque readers! I'm Nicole from Pussycat Vintage! I was over the moon when Miss Samantha asked me to do a guest post on the best holiday of the year! What an honor! I know that we are all busy enjoying this magical day so I promise to keep it quick. I just want to share with you a few of my favorite things I've enjoyed about Christmas this year. I hope that you and your families are have an amazing holiday together and enjoying this special time of year! Lots of love from our family to yours!

xoxo,
Nicole

1. Family - I would be nothing with out these amazing people. They are always there for me and the most important people in my life!
2. Logan - His dad and I rotate holidays and this year he is all mine! Love having him all to myself this year. He's my everything!
3. Christmas Tree - Cutting down our own, which has become our family tradition.
4. Holiday Party - Being a part of this amazing holiday party on the Adalou Blog! Giveaways are still open!!
5. The Elf - Finding this little guy and adding him to our collection to put on the tree every year. 
6. Cookies - Christmas just isn't complete with out baking batches and batches of cookies! 
7. Pups - So thankful that these two cuties are around to share the holidays with. 
8. Crafts - Logan and I decided to take on a few  Christmas crafts this year and had a ton of fun! Here are the ones we did. 


&

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your super sweet words and having me on your beautiful blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...