Sunday, March 4, 2012

GUEST POST SUNDAY - the magpie

Meet Meghan 
from  the magpie

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"My name is Meghan. I am an animal lover, fashion enthusiast, photographer, writer, and lifestyle blogger (over at the magpie). I've always had a passion for creating. After graduating from BYU-Idaho, my love for clothing and fashion blossomed exponentially {sometimes my husband will come home to potential outfits covering every table in the house}. It's so fun piecing together outfits and being able to express myself outwardly. To me, that's art... Creating. I enjoy sharing my ideas with others; that's why I decided to start my blog. My idea was to use that vehicle of communication to help others discover and express their individuality via their wardrobe as well. Spreading the love!" 

Sunday Threads
                  
Outfit details: 
jacket charlotte russe, shirt anthropologie, skirt thrifted, belt thrifted, wedges marshalls
Jake's Outfit details: 
thrifted suit ($3!), bow tie from macy's, and loafers from dsw

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog! Thanks for the introduction!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo
    p.s.
    Just found your blog as well and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...