Friday, March 2, 2012

Store Adore - Alexandra Grecco

S T O R E   A D O R E
Alexandra Grecco
Alexandra Grecco stole my heart when I first discovered Etsy. 
She quickly became one of my favorite designers! 
I've been incredibly inspired by the styling & attention 
to detail in every look. 



What does handmade mean to you?
You can tell when a piece of clothing has received a lot of love and attention — when someone has brought their vision to life in a small batch. The creator’s vision is clear and the care is apparent. For me, that’s handmade.
source



Be prepared to dance after 
you watch this cute video!


If you're completely smitten like I am, you can 
visit her lovely shop, here!

6 comments:

  1. The outfit in the first picture is so adorable. I believe I am smitten as well. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous...thanks for introducing us! Off to check out the shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smitten with the dress with the heart cut-out in the back. think i just died. Love the blog!
    -your newest follower :)

    http://buttonsbirdsandbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...