Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done one of these posts. As many of you know, Dono & I got engaged last April! I've been so busy that I had regretfully put off planning the wedding so I could focus more on my business. Since our 1 year engagement anniversary is quickly approaching, we are excited to announce that our official wedding date is September 28, 2013! We have already picked (in my opinion) the two most important details, our venue & photographer. I'm excited to get more serious about all of the other important details! So stay tuned! :) 

When I saw Ruche's wedding collection, I was incredibly excited! The entire collection is breathtaking & very affordable!










7 comments:

  1. How fun! Once I set a date, I'm going to have to start doing more wedding posts!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's super exciting. Congrats to you both :) Are you getting married in MI?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Yes, in MI on an organic farm! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats!! You're going to have so much fun planning your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask if you were getting married in MT but I see someone already asked about MI haha. There's a beautiful venue near Glacier where I would love to have my wedding.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea Ruche was doing weddings now. Just browsed their stuff and WOW! Such a good selection of pretty vintage looking dresses! Good luck finding you perfect dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...